action. experience. research.
Aerthly is a research practice that brings together the skillsets and talents of a group of independent practitioners. It is a place for inquisitive experimental knowledge-building and curiosity, exploring alternative modes and matterings of sustainable food production through the production of experiential spacetimes, design of matter and material, text and voice, weaving these into transdisciplinary action research.
It offers the following services:
>> ACTION & EXPERIENCE through:
- Knowledge transmission workshops/processes
- Knowledge co-production (collective study) tools and methods
>> RESEARCH through
- Participatory approaches to research methodologies and intervention design
- Programme evaluation and outcome evaluation of learning outcomes from workshops, programmes
- Measuring psychological health outcomes and wellbeing: including motivations for action, positive psychology, psychometric evaluations